- Decree No. 101 of the Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China-Political ...
- The national government procurement reform work conference is held in Beijing to ...
- The third batch of government procurement guidance cases from the Ministry of Finance is about to ...
- The Ministry of Finance has issued two standards for political and administrative needs ...
- The Ministry of Finance sent a delegation to participate in the seventh bid of China's entry into the GPA ...
The Ministry of Finance issues two public demand criteria for public consultation
来源： 中国政府采购网 【 打印 】 10:54, November 12, 2019 Source: China Government Procurement Network [ Print ]
In order to promote green production and green consumption and help fight the tough battle of pollution prevention, the Ministry of Finance has drafted the Notice on Printing and Distributing the <Requirement Standards for Express Packaging Government Procurement (Trial)> <Requirement Standards for Government Procurement Packaging (Trial)> (Draft) "(see attachment), and is now open to the public for comments. The public can send comments by email to: email@example.com before November 20, 2019.
Attachment: Notice on Printing and Distributing the “Requirement Standards for Governmental Purchasing of Express Packaging (Trial)” and “Requirement Standards for Governmental Purchasing of Packaging (Trial)” (draft for comments)
General Office of the Ministry of Finance
November 8, 2019
Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Requirement Standards for Governmental Purchasing Packaging (Trial)" and "Requirement Standards for Governmental Purchasing Packaging (Trial)"
Controlling the pollution of express packaging and excessive packaging of commodities are important contents in implementing the concept of green development and advancing the construction of ecological civilization. In order to promote green production and green consumption, and help fight the tough battle of pollution prevention, the Ministry of Finance has compiled the "Government Purchasing Demand Standards for Express Packaging (Trial)" and "Government Purchasing Packaging Demand Standards (Trial)" (hereinafter referred to as packaging demand standards, see (Annex), the relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Encouraging the requirements for express packaging and commodity packaging in government procurement of goods, engineering, and service items refers to the use of packaging demand standards. Buyers and purchasing agencies can set relevant review factors and scores according to packaging demand standards, and guide government procurement suppliers to use standard product packaging. For express delivery services, express delivery companies that require services should use standard express packaging. Purchasers and procurement agencies shall not require suppliers to provide relevant testing and certification materials when bidding or responding.
2. The government procurement contract shall specify the requirements for express packaging, commodity packaging, and supplier commitments, and clearly stipulate the contents of spot checks and inspections during the performance acceptance process, and liability for breach of contract. The purchaser shall strengthen the management of performance inspection and acceptance of government procurement, and inspect the supplier's use of express packaging and commodity packaging in accordance with the purchase contract. If the supplier fails to use express packaging and commodity packaging as agreed in the purchase contract, the purchaser shall be held accountable for breach of contract.
承诺 使用符合包装需求标准的快递包装和商品包装的供应商加挂标识，引导采购人优先选择。 3. Government procurement agreement supply, fixed-point procurement and government procurement electronic stores shall mark the suppliers who promise to use express packaging and commodity packaging that meet the requirements of packaging requirements to guide purchasers to choose first.
4. Financial departments at all levels shall strengthen supervision and guidance on the implementation of packaging demand standards by purchasers and procurement agencies, promote the use of packaging demand standards in government procurement activities, and guide the society to form a modest, green and low-carbon consumption model and good fashion.
Attachment: 1. Government procurement requirements standard for express packaging (trial)
2. Government procurement demand standards for commodity packaging (trial)
Ministry of Finance
年11 月 8 日 November 8 , 2019
Government Packaging Demand Standards for Express Packaging (Trial)
适用范围 I. scope of application
Express packaging in this standard mainly refers to express packaging materials, including envelopes, tapes, face sheets, packaging bags, inflatable fillings, container bags , packaging boxes, turnover boxes, etc.
快递包装的基本要求 Second, the basic requirements of express packaging
The quality of express packaging products must meet the requirements of related products in GB / T16606-2018 "Express Packaging Supplies".
快递包装环保要求 Third, the environmental protection requirements of express packaging
1. The total content of lead, mercury, cadmium and hexavalent chromium in express packaging should be less than or equal to 100mg / kg;
2. The content of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the ink used for express packaging printing should be less than or equal to 5% (by weight);
3. Express delivery should use electronic vouchers;
4. The plastic packaging bags used in express delivery shall not use polyvinyl chloride as raw materials, and the raw materials shall be made of a single material with a biodegradation rate greater than 60%;
5. Inflatable fillings must not use polyvinyl chloride as the raw material, and the raw material is made of a single material, and the biodegradation rate is greater than 60%;
6. FIBC should be made of a single material;
7. The width of the tape should be less than 30mm.
Government Packaging Demand Standards for Commodity Packaging (Trial)
I. scope of application
This standard specifies the environmental protection requirements for plastic, paper, wood, metal and glass packaging materials used in commodities.
two, Basic requirements for product packaging
Commodity packaging should meet the requirements of GB / T31268 "General Rules for Restricting Excessive Packaging of Commodities".
Third, the environmental requirements of product packaging
1. The number of product packaging layers must not exceed 3 layers, and the void ratio is not greater than 40%;
2. As far as possible, use a single material packaging material for product packaging. If different materials are required due to functional requirements, the different materials should be easy to separate;
3. The total content of lead, mercury, cadmium and hexavalent chromium in product packaging should be 100 mg / kg or less ;
4. The content of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the ink used for packaging printing of goods should be less than or equal to 5% (by weight);
5. The printing color on the packaging of plastic materials shall not exceed 6 colors;
6. Paper goods packaging should be produced using more than 75% of renewable fiber raw materials.
- The Ministry of Finance sent a delegation to participate in the first round of negotiations for China to join the 7th bid of the GPA
- Ministry of Finance announces inspection list of 25 government procurement agencies
- Ministry of Finance issues consultation draft to clarify matters such as centralized procurement of financial enterprises
- The Ministry of Finance's Treasury Department sponsors the Chinese Government Procurement Magazine to undertake the "Gift to the 70th Anniversary of the Founding of New China ... 2019-09-09
- Notice of the Ministry of Finance on organizing the supervision and inspection of national government procurement agencies
- Ministry of Finance announces inspection list of 25 government procurement agencies
- Shandong releases business guidance process chart
- Qingdao: Optimize business environment and reduce business burden
- Hunan: Shou Chu's mission to advance "party building + government ...
- Yunnan Finance: "Eight Measures" Implementing Government Procurement ...
- Jiangsu Provincial Department of Finance won the knowledge of the national government to purchase services ...
- Guangxi government purchases services
- Wuyuan makes every effort to promote government purchase of pension services
- Finance of Xishuangbanna Prefecture, Yunnan Province: Three measures steadily pushed ...
- Jiangxi Supervision Bureau of the Ministry of Finance: Making use of government procurement services ...