Real Estate Registration Information Management Basic Platform (Phase 2) Project Real Estate Registration Information Sharing and Inquiry Platform 2.0 and Real Estate Registration Business Platform Improve and Upgrade Bids
来源： At 10:03 on December 30, 2019 】 【 Print 】
|Purchase item name||Real Estate Registration Information Management Basic Platform (Phase 2) Project Real Estate Registration Information Sharing and Inquiry Platform 2.0 and Real Estate Registration Business Platform Improve and Upgrade Bids|
Cargo / General Equipment / Computer Equipment and Software / Other Computer Equipment and Software
|Purchasing unit||Nanjing Planning and Natural Resources Bureau|
|Administrative regions||Xuanwu District||Announcement time||December 30, 2019 10:03|
|Time to obtain tender documents||09:59, December 30, 2019 to 09:20, January 20, 2020|
|Tender Document Price||$ 0|
|Where to Obtain Bidding Documents||Website of Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center, Nanjing Government Procurement Website|
|Bid Opening Time||January 13, 2020 09:20|
|Bid Opening Location||Website of Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center|
|Budget amount||￥ 600,000,000 (RMB)|
|Contact person and contact information:|
|Project Contact||Xu Jia|
|Purchasing unit||Nanjing Planning and Natural Resources Bureau|
|Purchase unit address||No.171 Zhongshan Road, Gulou District, Nanjing City, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province|
|Contact information of purchasing unit||025-89690817|
|Agency name||Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center|
|Agency Address||265 Jiangdong Middle Road|
The Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center (hereinafter referred to as the "Transaction Center") was entrusted by the Nanjing Municipal Planning and Natural Resources Bureau (the name of the unit, hereinafter referred to as the "purchaser") to manage the real estate registration information on the real estate registration information management platform (second phase) project The sharing and inquiry platform 2.0 and the real estate registration business platform complete the upgrading of the bidding section (project name) for online domestic public bidding. The related matters are announced as follows:
1. Project Overview
Item Number: NJZC-2019GK0423
Project Name: Real Estate Registration Information Management Basic Platform (Phase 2) Project Real Estate Registration Information Sharing and Inquiring Platform 2.0 and Real Estate Registration Business Platform Perfection and Upgrading
Purpose, quantity, and brief technical requirements of the bidding project: see the bidding documents for details
Procurement Project Budget: 6,000,000.00 Yuan (Unit: RMB)
2. Bidder qualification requirements
2.1 Conditions stipulated in the Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China:
(1) Ability to independently bear civil liability (providing business licenses of legal persons or other organizations, and identification cards of natural persons);
(2) Have a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system (provide accounting statements before participating in this government procurement activity);
(3) Have the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract (provide the statement of the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract and certification materials according to the project requirements);
(4) Have a good record of paying taxes and social security funds in accordance with the law (provide proof of paying VAT, business tax, or corporate income tax at least one month before participating in this government procurement activity, and proof of paying social insurance (special receipts , Or social insurance payment list)); Description: Will pay VAT, or business tax, or corporate income tax evidence, and proof of social insurance payments (special receipts, or social insurance) at least one month before participating in this government procurement activity Payment list)) scan and upload;
(5) In the three years before participating in government procurement activities, there are no major illegal records in the business activities (provide a written statement that there are no major illegal records in business activities in the three years before participating in this government procurement activity) (see the annex below for the format);
(6) Other conditions stipulated by laws and administrative regulations (providing materials for permit qualification required for project implementation): None.
2.2 Specific conditions stipulated by the purchaser in accordance with the special requirements of the procurement project:
2.3 Reject the following suppliers to participate in this procurement activity:
(1) The person in charge of the supplier unit is the same person or different suppliers with direct holding and management relationships, and shall not participate in government procurement activities under the same contract.
(2) Any supplier that provides overall design, specification, or project management, supervision, and inspection services for a procurement project shall not participate in the procurement activities of the project.
(3) Suppliers were included in the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) and "China Government Procurement Network" (clintsfx.com) in the list of enforceable persons, parties involved in major tax violation cases, List of records of serious violations of government procurement and dishonesty.
3. Obtaining Bidding Documents
From now until the deadline for bidding, from Nanjing Government Procurement Network (http://www.njgp.gov.cn), Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center (http://njggzy.nanjing.gov.cn)
4. Submission of bid documents
Bid start time: 2020-01-13 09:20:00
Deadline for bid opening and opening: 2020-01-20 09:20:00
Bid login address: http://220.127.116.11/TradingOnline/
5. Media for announcements
This tender announcement is also on the Nanjing Government Procurement Network http://www.njgp.gov.cn and Nanjing Public Resource Trading Center http://njggzy.nanjing.gov.cn
6.1 The supplier shall log in to the user platform of Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center for registration, otherwise, it will affect the announcement of the winning bid (registration address: http://njggzy.nanjing.gov.cn
6.2 For technical and demand issues of the procurement project, please contact the project contact person of the procurement unit.
6.3 If a supplier believes that its legal rights and interests have been damaged due to the procurement documents, the procurement process, and the successful bidding results, it may log in to the government procurement online trading system with the CA lock within seven working days from the date when it knew or should know that its rights and interests were damaged. Enter the "I want to question" column and follow the system prompts to complete the challenge submission and reply review.
6.4 The expiry date of the announcement of this procurement document shall be the fifth working day from the date of the announcement of the tender document (subject to the Nanjing Government Procurement Website, website: http://www.njgp.gov.cn).
6.5 Site inspection or Q & A: see tender documents
6.6 According to the relevant provisions of the "Interim Measures for Credit Management of Nanjing Government Procurement Suppliers" (Ning Cai Gui  No. 10), all suppliers participating in government procurement activities in Nanjing should log in to "Credit Nanjing" (www. njcredit.gov.cn) or "Nanjing Municipal Government Procurement Network" (www.njgp.gov.cn) homepage "government procurement supplier integrity file" column for registration. Suppliers who have not registered in time for special reasons can obtain procurement documents in advance, but must complete the registration procedures 2 days before the deadline for submitting bid (response) documents. When suppliers participate in this government procurement activity, they should log in to "Credit Nanjing" and print their "Nanjing Government Purchase Supplier Credit Record Form" online from the date of publication of the procurement documents to the deadline for submission of bid documents. After signing and stamping as part of the bidding documents, the "Credit Record Form of Nanjing Government Procurement Suppliers" is an indispensable material for participating in this government procurement activity.
6.7 Attachment: Bidding Documents (free download http://18.104.22.168/group1/M02/36/11/CsRgBl4JVKmAZ2dfABOrCyVNmT8178.pdf)
7.1 Purchasing unit information
Purchasing unit name: Nanjing Planning and Natural Resources Bureau
Purchasing unit address: No. 171 Zhongshan Road, Gulou District, Nanjing City, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province
Contact Name: Xu Jia
Contact number: 89690817
7.2 Central purchasing agency information
Address of Centralized Purchasing Institution: 2nd Floor, North District, Nanjing Municipal Government Service Center Building, 265 Jiangdong Middle Road, Jianye District, Nanjing
Contact Name: Ma Ting
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Nanjing Public Resources Trading Center
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? December 30, 2019